Sunday, April 3, 2011

Burning Bush, Breast Cancer, Baby--Chosen

God had special plans for me long before my parents even had an inkling that I was to be.  Who knew that they would include a burning bush, breast cancer, and a baby?  He did!  And because He did, I am Chosen.


She Speaks...
The She Speaks Conference 2011 is having another contest for a scholarship valued at $595 which covers the cost of registration. This includes the hotel room for two nights, meals and sessions for writers, speakers and ministry leaders. It will be a unforgetable spirtual and educational experience. Ask yourself why you would want to miss this opportunity to draw closer to God, connect with other women and pursue fulfilling a call to new minstry. They have given away several scholarships already and you still have time to meet the challenge they are currently offering for yet another entry that wins. Visit the website below and look me up when you get there at the conference.

www.shespeaksconference.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sabrina,
    Out of curiosity I checked out your blog. It looks like you are fairly new to blogging...welcome. I, too, am a breast cancer survivor.
    Good luck with the contest.

    ReplyDelete